About the BWYQ
BWYQ Policies are available on this page as PDF Factsheets to the right
BWYQ is an independent Ofqual regulated Awarding Organisation and charity. We are committed to promoting a greater understanding of Yoga, well being and personal development through teaching, training and learning.
To provide high quality yoga teacher training qualifications that meet the needs of the learners, the sector and the public.
BWYQ are dedicated to Yoga and other means of physical, spiritual and emotional development.
What We Do
BWYQ currently offer the following Ofqual regulated qualifications,:
Level 4 Certificate in Yoga Teaching
Level 4 Diploma in Teaching Yoga
Level 4 Certificate in Teaching Gentle Years Yoga
Level 4 Award in Understanding the Principles of Adapting Yoga for Older Adults
These qualifications are delivered by BWYT (British Wheel of Yoga Training).
Ofqual regulation means that learners can have every confidence in the robustness of the arrangements and procedures that underpin the design, delivery and maintenance of BWYQ regulated qualifications.
BWYQ independently quality assures BWYT, ensuring that the highest standards and excellence are consistently maintained throughout the delivery of the BWYQ qualifications.
Download and print any of the following...
- BWYQ Level 4 Award in Understanding the Principles of Adapting Yoga for Older Adults Qualification Specification
- BWY Duty of Care Guidance (Health and Safety)
- BWYQ Level 4 Certificate in Teaching Gentle Years Yoga Qualification Specification
- BWYQ Appeals Policy
- BWYQ Assessment Guidance
- BWYQ Centre Assessment Standards Scrutiny (CASS) Strategy
- BWYQ Complaints Policy
- BWYQ Corporate Governance Manual
- BWYQ Customers Services Statement
- BWYQ Equality and Diversity Policy
- BWYQ Level 4 Certificate in Yoga Teaching Qualification Spec
- BWYQ Level 4 Diploma in Teaching Yoga Qualification Spec
- BWYQ Malpractice and Maladministration Policy
- BWYQ Plagiarism Guidance
- BWYQ Qualifications Delivery Manual
- BWYQ Reasonable Adjustments Policy
- BWYQ Recognised Centre Handbook
- BWYQ Recognition of Prior Learning Policy
- BWYQ Remote Assessment Policy
- BWYQ Risk and Issue Management Policy
- BWYQ Safeguarding Adults Policy
- BWYQ Safeguarding Children Policy
- BWYQ Sanctions Policy
- BWYQ Special Considerations Policy
- BWYQ Whistleblowing Policy
- BWYQ Withdrawal of a Qualification Policy
- Fees and Invoicing Policy
To view the literature items on our site you need to be able to view PDF files. If you cannot currently view PDF files you can download Adobe Acrobat Reader free from the Adobe website. Just click on the button below.