About the BWYQ
BWYQ Policies are available on this page as PDF Factsheets to the right
BWYQ is an independent Ofqual regulated Awarding Organisation and charity. We are committed to promoting a greater understanding of Yoga, well being and personal development through teaching, training and learning.
To provide high quality yoga teacher training qualifications that meet the needs of the learners, the sector and the public.
BWYQ are dedicated to Yoga and other means of physical, spiritual and emotional development.
What We Do
BWYQ currently offer two Ofqual regulated qualifications,:the Level 4 Certificate in Yoga Teaching (RQF) and the Level 4 Diploma in Teaching Yoga (RQF). These qualifications are delivered by BWYT (British Wheel of Yoga Training).
Ofqual regulation means that learners can have every confidence in the robustness of the arrangements and procedures that underpin the design, delivery and maintenance of BWYQ regulated qualifications.
BWYQ independently quality assures BWYT, ensuring that the highest standards and excellence are consistently maintained throughout the delivery of the BWYQ qualifications.
Download and print any of the following...
- Appeals Policy
- BWYQ Centre Handbook
- BWYQ Centre Recognition Form
- BWYQ Complaints Policy
- BWYQ Customers Services Statement
- BWYQ Level 4 Certificate in Yoga Teaching (RQF) Qualification Spec
- BWYQ Level 4 Diploma in Teaching Yoga (RQF) Qualification Spec
- BWYQ Malpractice and Maladministration Policy
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- Fees and Invoicing Policy
- Health and Safety - Duty of Care Policy
- Plagiarism Policy
- Qualifications Delivery Manual
- Reasonable Adjustments Policy
- Recognition of Prior Learning RPL Policy
- Safeguarding Adults Policy
- Safeguarding Adults Statement
- Safeguarding Children Policy
- Sanctions Policy
- Special Considerations Policy
- Whistleblowing Policy
To view the literature items on our site you need to be able to view PDF files. If you cannot currently view PDF files you can download Adobe Acrobat Reader free from the Adobe website. Just click on the button below.